Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Three....two....one.....

The day after Halloween seemed like a good time to launch my new blog.  I'm not abandoning the old blog, this is something different altogether.

Somewhere along the way, between my involvement with community theater and raising a son with a love of dressing up, I became a costumer, of sorts.  Some of my costumes are elaborate, the kind that require giving my kitchen table over to yards and yards of fabric and my sewing machine for weeks on end, and some are what I call "quick and dirty", made from t-shirts or scarves or whatever I have on hand.  And some fall somewhere in between.

I have a BFA in painting and drawing.  I rarely paint OR draw these days, which is a source of great frustration to me.  But I do make costumes.  That will have to do, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whaddya think?